Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Impact of Climate Change on Karachi May be One of Pakistan’s Biggest Threats
- Strong Earthquake in Afghanistan Kills Girl in Pakistan
- Violence, Insecurity Blocking Polio Eradication in Pakistan
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2018 - South Asia
- Afghan Refugees in Spotlight Amid Debate Over Sources of Unrest
Chapman Freeborn Airchartering has airlifted an initial 800 tons of relief cargo to Pakistan on behalf of governments and international aid agencies after severe monsoon rains triggered a humanitarian disaster in the South Asian country.
The region's worst flooding in 80 years has already affected over 14 million people and killed 1,600, according to the United Nations.
Aid agencies are warning that there are large numbers are at risk of malnutrition and disease as polluted waters continue to spread.
Chapman Freeborn's worldwide offices have responded immediately to urgent …