- WFP, Govt. Pakistan: Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report, November 2017
- IOM: DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- ECHO Factsheet – Pakistan – November 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, October 2017
- DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- Pakistan: KP and FATA - Areas of Displacement, Hosting and Returns as of 31 October 2017
- Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report (November 2017)
- As rains grow erratic, Pakistan taps irrigation to protect Punjab crops
Updates as of 2:00 PM 29/07/2010
On the 8th day of the disaster; damage assessment reports of the 4 committees sent by Deputy Commissioner Barkhan have returned and provided their one pager report of financial estimate of losses. This report provides financial estimate of the damages in terms of Kaccha & Pakka houses, crops, livestock and machinery lost to flood water.
Updates as of 1:00 PM 27/07/2010
On the 6th day of the disaster, out of the 4 committees sent for damage assessment, only 1 committee for the Vatakari area has provided their one pager report. The data provided is not enough for planning emergency response activities.
BEEJ does not have any emergency response fund but it has deputed 3 member team with two vehicles and has got the capacity to carry out the detailed damage assessment from own resources but as being a local NGO its damage assessment report will not be given the credibility as of some UN agency or International NGO.
District Barkhan is located between 290 37' and 300 21' N and 690 3' and 700 4' E. The area of this district is 3411 sq km. It is bounded in the north by Musakhel district, in the east by Dera Ghazi Khan District (Punjab province), in the South by Dera-Bugti and in the West by Kohlu and Loralai.