- WFP, Govt. Pakistan: Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report, November 2017
- IOM: DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- ECHO Factsheet – Pakistan – November 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, October 2017
- DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- Agriculture Reforms in Punjab, Pakistan to Lift Farm Income, Improve Food
- Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report (November 2017)
- Pakistan: KP and FATA - Areas of Displacement, Hosting and Returns as of 31 October 2017
The Migration Country Profiles project aspires to contribute to a better understanding of migratory trends across Africa and the Middle East towards Europe. The project focuses specifically on the 2016 top-ten countries of origin of migrants and six key countries of transit that migrants are likely to take before embarking on the Mediterranean or Aegean sea journeys.
The profiles take particular consideration the push factors of migration, including human rights, conflict, and development contexts of each country of origin and transit.
The Migration Geo-Portal aspires to promote a better understanding of migratory trends towards Europe through in-depth data analysis and visualisation. Our work focuses specifically on migrant arrivals, and fatal incidences during the sea journeys, to Italy, Greece, and Spain. We update the Migration Geoportal monthly giving insight into the most recent developments in the Mediterranean diaspora.
One out of ten respondents in a global survey said they would welcome refugees in their homes, while 80% overall said they would want their country to provide shelter.Respondents in China, Germany and the UK emerged as overall the most welcoming countries in the world.