Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
ACBAR was created in August 1988 and has been providing the framework within which NGOs and civil society, the Afghan Government, the UN and bilateral donors can exchange information, share expertise and establish guidelines for a more coordinated, efficient and effective use of resources providing humanitarian and development assistance to the Afghan people.
The devastating floods that hit Pakistan on the 28th of July have created massive damages in KPK Province. Bahrain Union Council, in Swat district of KPK was one of the worst affected-areas. Among hundreds of villages, Darolai and Gornai villages were cut off as all of the 7 existing bridges were destroyed by the floods. Thus, the only way to cross the river is either by a dangerous hand lift bridge or by walking more than 5 hours. In order to counter this issue ACTED is reconstructing the Darolai Bridge.