- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Atif M. Malik
Modernized infrastructure may be best response to episodic floods
By Alvin Powell
Since its declaration of a "War on Terror," the United States has launched a number of strikes within the territory of another state, specifically targeting an individual or group within that state.
HPCR Central Asia Policy Brief, Issue 1, v.3
The ongoing military action in Afghanistan is deepening what was already a severe hu-manitarian crisis. Further displacement of civilians will have a profound impact upon the ability of the country and its people to recover.
The movement of civilian populations in search of security, as a result of conflict, or food, as a result of drought, has characterized the long con-flict in Afghanistan.