Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
- Pakistan to go for advanced poliovirus diagnosis mechanism
This report provides baseline results from the formative phase of the three-year external evaluation, conducted by a team at the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative (HHI), of the DEPP.
Atif M. Malik
Modernized infrastructure may be best response to episodic floods
By Alvin Powell
Since its declaration of a "War on Terror," the United States has launched a number of strikes within the territory of another state, specifically targeting an individual or group within that state.
HPCR Central Asia Policy Brief, Issue 1, v.3
The ongoing military action in Afghanistan is deepening what was already a severe hu-manitarian crisis. Further displacement of civilians will have a profound impact upon the ability of the country and its people to recover.
The movement of civilian populations in search of security, as a result of conflict, or food, as a result of drought, has characterized the long con-flict in Afghanistan.