Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Pakistan on the brink of winning the war against polio
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
Heavy rains in Pakistan resulted in floods in many areas in the country. Around 10.000 families are in need of help in flood stricken states of Punjab, Gilgit and Gilgit Baltistan’s Muzaffargarh, Layya, Rajan Pur, Rahim Yar Khan and Ghotki areas.
Through its partner organization IHH delivers emergency food aid to the victims, who lost all their livelihood, to help them survive after this catastrophe. The families who have the chance to cook received food hampers containing sugar, rice, lentil, tea, flour and oil while those who do not, receive hot meals daily.
This report elaborates on violence that broke out in Arakan in June 2012, the background of the violent incidents and rights violations against Arakanese Muslims. The objective of this report is to bring to the public opinion developments in the region, inform the Islamic world and international community, and urge decisionmaking bodies to take necessary steps to end escalating acts of violence in Arakan.