- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
IPC - 10 Years of Multi-partner Collaboration towards Better Food Security Decisions and Country Impact
This year IPC celebrates its 10th anniversary. The Integrated Food Security Phase Classification was developed in 2004 by FSANU, the former FAO Food Security Analysis Unit in Somalia, to respond to decision makers’ strong call for a consensual, rigorous and comparable food security analysis which enabled effective response to the Somalia food crisis. As of today, the IPC is regularly used in 29 countries worldwide and demand for IPC is still growing.
The third issue of the new IPC Newsletter highlights important initiatives and technical developments undertaken at Global Level, among them the Launch of the IPC Global Strategic Programme and Vision (2014-2016), the 3rd Chronic Scale Synthesis Meeting, and the ISS Pilots in Tanzania and Honduras. It also features recent IPC impacts, results and progress achieved at Regional and Country Level in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Practical tips for the key steps of the process
This document provides practical information and essential steps for conducting an IPC pilot and is based on the IPC Pilot experience in Asia from 2012 to early 2013.