- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
This booklet features a collection of stories that reflects the widespread work of ADPC across Asia and the Pacific and beyond. It not only showcases ADPC's extensive work to achieve its vision of safer communities and sustainable development through disaster risk reduction but also governments' commitment, partners' support, and the courage of people in disaster-prone nations.
On 8 October 2005 an earthquake of magnitude 7.6 on the Richter scale occurred in Northern area of Pakistan and in the border area of Indian Kashmir devastating an area of nearly 30,000 km. The impact zone extended to some areas in Afghanistan too. As per the official reports, around 75,000 people were killed in all the three countries, but the actual figure might be higher than what has been recorded to date.