Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
This brochure is the sixth compilation of good practices on integrating gender into humanitarian action in the Asia-Pacific region, developed on behalf of the Regional Network Working Group on Gender in Humanitarian Action. It highlights examples that support equal treatment of all before, during and after disasters, including on LGBTIQ+ rights and inclusion, the inclusion of diverse gender identities and sexual orientations in Fiji, and the transgender community in Pakistan.
Bangkok, Thailand: Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) is to launch Asian Preparedness Partnership (APP): an inter-agency platform of National Disaster Management Organizations, civil society networks, and the private sector from six most disaster-prone Asian countries. The APP aims to promote regional cooperation and to strengthen preparedness for response & recovery at local levels.