- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
CMS partners are among those struggling to bring aid to thousands of families made homeless by yet more severe floods
Pakistan's government has appealed to the United Nations for humanitarian aid in the wake of increasingly severe flooding in Sindh province, which has now reached Karachi.
Severe flooding following torrential rains has hit close to home for CMS partners in Sindh province, Pakistan
Three and a half thousand families in 89 villages have only a few days' supply of food left after homes, crops and livestock were washed away.
That's according to a report made by workers from the Primary Education Project in the Diocese of Hyderabad, where Jane Jerrard has worked for 15 years.
They toured flood hit villages in the areas the project serves from 14–18 August, to assess needs.
Pakistani IDPs marry in church relief camp, even as more are evacuated from their homes
Amid the trauma of displacement, a double wedding brought shared joy at the Diocese of Peshawar's relief camp in Mardan, north-west Pakistan.
Shilla, 23, was forced to flee fighting near her home in the Swat Valley a matter of weeks before her wedding to Waqar from Mardan.
The invitations had been sent - but what would happen now?
With as many as 2.5 million people fleeing fighting in northern Pakistan's Swat valley, CMS regional manager John Hayward brings us up to date with what's happening on the ground
Taliban insurgents have been waging a campaign in northern Pakistan for several years, effectively setting up a parallel government in some districts.