Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has reported that a deep depression over west central and the adjoining east central Arabian Sea has intensified into a cyclonic storm - 'Phet'.
At 1430 IST on 1st June, 2010, the depression was centred around 1100 km west-southwest of Mumbai and 1030 km southwest of Naliya in Kutch, Gujarat.