- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Pakistan’s polio fighters lend a hand in the battle against measles
- Chief Minister KPK reaffirms his firm government commitment for polio free Peshawar
- Pakistan: Voluntary Repatriation Weekly Update | As of 12th October 2018
- Education: Afghan refugee studying in refugee villages
- Pakistan: Cash Interventions in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa- 4W matrix (January to June, 2018)
A. Situation Report
Earthquake wreaks havoc in Afghanistan and Pakistan and India. Many casualties and damages have been reported due to this massive earthquake. 02 aftershocks rocked further in next two hours of major earthquake having intensity 5.0 and 4.5 as per IMD.
A. Situation Report
A massive earthquake of magnitude 7.5 on Richter scale (as per IMD) struck in Hindukush region of Afghanistan, Lat. 36.5°N Long. 70.8°E at 14:40:31 HRS (IST), depth 190 km. Huge tremors were felt in Delhi-NCR, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, UP, Bihar and J&K States of North India. Strong tremors lasting almost a minute has been felt in New Delhi, with buildings shaking in the center of the Indian capital. Tremors were also felt as far away as Islamabad in Pakistan and the Afghanistan capital Kabul.
The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has reported that a deep depression over west central and the adjoining east central Arabian Sea has intensified into a cyclonic storm - 'Phet'.
At 1430 IST on 1st June, 2010, the depression was centred around 1100 km west-southwest of Mumbai and 1030 km southwest of Naliya in Kutch, Gujarat.