Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Measles cases on the rise in several districts in Sindh
- Pakistan Needs Global Climate Funds to Combat Shifting Weather Patterns
- Is Karachi ready to fight the next big heatwave?
- Gilgit-Baltistan partnership in disaster risk management: key effort in enabling mountain people understand and respond to consequences of climate change
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (18 - 24 March 2018)
SOS Call For Emergency Response
Heavy rains have brought IMMENSE DISASTER in Sindh and Balochitan provinces of Pakistan. A large Number of People more than two hundred thousands (200,000) men, women and children who migrated to town from about 500 flooded villages have become shelter less, burning on tree less roads in sun heat awfully in Qamber Shahdadkot District of Sindh. Disaster affected people are facing multidimentional problems like un hygienically drinking stained water, unclean sleeping places on dry grass, taking unprotected food etc.
The rains have brought great disasters in Sindh and Balochitan provinces of Pakistan. Similarly such disaster has also occurred in District Qamber Shahdadkot of Sindh. This is not first time that the areas of this part of country are flooded but these floods also came in Shahdadkot and Qubo Saeed Khan areas in 1840, 1856, 1874, 1942, 1948, 1976 and 1994. In that time whole the areas were in the attack of Indus River and Mountain torrents water.