- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: UNHCR, partners supporting refugee communities to become self-reliant
- Another Polio case reported from Bajaur
- Feeding girls less than boys, early marriages key reasons for stunting
- WHO provides support to Pakistan’s immunization programme to strengthen routine immunization in underserved areas
- WHO EMRO Weekly Epidemiological Monitor: Volume 11, Issue 52 (30 December 2018)
Relief aid from the Thai Red Cross Society arrived Pakistan to help flood victims.
The shipment of relief supplies including blankets, hygiene kits and medicines sent to alleviate suffering of people affected by flood in Pakistan through the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand has been received by the Pakistan Red Crescent Society. The goods arrived in Islamabad by aircraft of the Royal Thai Air Force on 29 October 2010.
The Thai Red Cross Society has made a cash donation to help alleviate suffering of flood victims in Pakistan.
The donation in the amount of USD 50,000 was transferred to the bank account of the Pakistan Red Crescent Society to support the National Society's efforts in bringing relief to the victims affected by the disaster.