- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Mastung, Pakistan, 14 July 2018
Relief aid from the Thai Red Cross Society arrived Pakistan to help flood victims.
The shipment of relief supplies including blankets, hygiene kits and medicines sent to alleviate suffering of people affected by flood in Pakistan through the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand has been received by the Pakistan Red Crescent Society. The goods arrived in Islamabad by aircraft of the Royal Thai Air Force on 29 October 2010.
The Thai Red Cross Society has made a cash donation to help alleviate suffering of flood victims in Pakistan.
The donation in the amount of USD 50,000 was transferred to the bank account of the Pakistan Red Crescent Society to support the National Society's efforts in bringing relief to the victims affected by the disaster.