- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Relief aid from the Thai Red Cross Society arrived Pakistan to help flood victims.
The shipment of relief supplies including blankets, hygiene kits and medicines sent to alleviate suffering of people affected by flood in Pakistan through the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand has been received by the Pakistan Red Crescent Society. The goods arrived in Islamabad by aircraft of the Royal Thai Air Force on 29 October 2010.
The Thai Red Cross Society has made a cash donation to help alleviate suffering of flood victims in Pakistan.
The donation in the amount of USD 50,000 was transferred to the bank account of the Pakistan Red Crescent Society to support the National Society's efforts in bringing relief to the victims affected by the disaster.
The Thai Red Cross is to send 4800 whole blood collection bags , totalling 800 kgs, and anti-A, anti-B and anti-Rh blood group reagents, totalling 50kgs, as part of its assistance to the Pakistan Red Crescent Society to help the victims of the earthquake there. Dr.Rachanee O'Charoen,Director of the Thai Red Cross Blood Service Center had learnt of the need for such assistance from Dr.Admin Col.Mohammad Ahmad of the Pakistan Red Crescent Society.
The blood collection bags have been donated by Baxter Healthcare (Thailand) Co Ltd.