- WFP, Govt. Pakistan: Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report, November 2017
- IOM: DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- ECHO Factsheet – Pakistan – November 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, October 2017
- DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- Agriculture Reforms in Punjab, Pakistan to Lift Farm Income, Improve Food
- Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report (November 2017)
- As rains grow erratic, Pakistan taps irrigation to protect Punjab crops
Minister Power meets Irish aid agencies to discuss Ireland's response to the Pakistan floods after arrival of largest ever airlift of emergency supplies by the State
The Minister of State for Overseas Development, Peter Power, T.D., today met senior representatives of non-governmental Irish aid agencies to discuss the ongoing humanitarian crisis in Pakistan. The meeting follows Monday's airlift of 98 tonnes of emergency shelter, water and sanitation equipment from Irish Aid stockpiles to Pakistan - the largest single shipment of humanitarian supplies ever undertaken by the …
Minister of State for Overseas Development, Peter Power T.D. today announced Ireland's biggest ever shipment of emergency aid. On Monday, Ireland will airlift 98 tonnes of humanitarian supplies to flood-stricken Pakistan.
Irish Aid, the Government's overseas aid programme, has chartered a 747 jumbo jet to transport emergency shelter and water equipment for up to 33,000 people from its stockpile in Dubai. It is the largest single shipment of humanitarian supplies ever undertaken by the State.
Minister of State Power expresses concern and outlines response to date following the Pakistan floods
As the number of people affected by the ongoing floods in Pakistan reaches an estimated three million, Minister of State for Overseas Development, Mr Peter Power, T.D., has expressed his concern for victims and sympathised with those who have lost family and friends in the disaster.
"Recent flooding in Pakistan has destroyed tens of thousands of homes and impacted the lives of almost three million people.
Minister for Foreign Affairs, Mr Dermot Ahern TD, has ordered the first two airlifts of over €100,000 worth of relief supplies from Irish Aid stocks at the UN's Humanitarian Response Depot (UNHRD) in Brindisi, Italy.
The first airlift consisted of 3,000 tarpaulins for use as temporary family shelters as well as 2,200 mosquito nets. These were airlifted over the weekend to the NGO Goal for its emergency operations in Kassala, Sudan.