Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
The Oman Charitable Organisation (OCO) yesterday started sending aid for the flood-affected people in Pakistan.
The first plane carrying aid will arrive at Multan airport in Lahore today while the second plane will arrive in Peshawar airport on the same day upon which will be received by the Omani Relief Team in Islamabad and members of the Oman Embassy in Pakistan.
The Relief Team will continue rendering aid in the affected provinces during Ramadhan. The aid includes food, drinking water, dates, tents, relief supplies and tools.
In a bid to alleviate the human sufferings of refugees in Pakistan's Swat valley, a second shipment of relief aid from the Sultanate to Pakistan was distributed at Galozi camp near to the city of Peshawar in Pakistan yesterday. The assistance was dispensed to the refugees by Mohammed bin Said al Lawati, the Sultanate's Ambassador to Pakistan, in co-operation with officials of the Omani Charitable Organisation. The foodstuff and other relief aid benefited 1,000 displaced families and will be increased to cover 4,000 families.