- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
On 22 November 2005 the Council of Ministers passed a resolution to grant additional financial aid of 1 million euro to the earthquake victims in Pakistan. The funds will come from the budget for development cooperation and will be used predominantly for buying winter clothes and winter equipment.
Ministry for Foreign Affairs earmarks another 1 million euros for earthquake victims
Vienna, 22 November 2005 - "The earthquake victims have to be protected quickly before the onset of winter. Together with Austrian and international aid organisations, which are already working in the earthquake area, we shall finance measures to satisfy the most urgent needs," said Plassnik. The Foreign Minister also announced that an additional one million euros would be earmarked for humanitarian aid in Pakistan through the Austrian Development Cooperation.
Ministry for Foreign Affairs earmarks 200,000 euros for reconstruction aid in Pakistan and 100,000 euros for reconstruction aid in the wake of hurricane "Stan" in Central America
Vienna, 11 October 2005 - "After the devastating earthquake in Pakistan on 8 October, swift aid is urgently needed. Thousands of people are faced with ruin, numerous buildings have been razed to the ground.