- WFP, Govt. Pakistan: Fill the Nutrient Gap Pakistan, Summary Report, November 2017
- IOM: DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- ECHO Factsheet – Pakistan – November 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, October 2017
- DTM Analysis Flow Monitoring Surveys - Migrants from Pakistan interviewed along the Mediterranean routes in 2016 and 2017 - November 2017
- Pakistan: KP and FATA - Areas of Displacement, Hosting and Returns as of 31 October 2017
- As rains grow erratic, Pakistan taps irrigation to protect Punjab crops
- Trains: The new setting for polio eradication in Pakistan
Pakistan Flood Relief – Feeding the Hungry
International Disaster Response updates, March 28, 2011 - HOPE worldwide
HOPE worldwide is appreciative to many partners and supporters that have come forward asking of what we can all do to help save the lives of people living in troubled time due to natural disasters and man-made disasters.
Victims are staying in shelters in the winter temperatures as 18,649 houses are reported to be destroyed and another 116,835 houses damaged as reported by IFRC.
RELIEF EFFORTS IN PAKISTAN
Thanks to the generosity of hundreds of people around the globe, on December 1st, HOPE worldwide began a winterization program in Charsadda District of Khyber Pashtun Kwah (KPK) Province in Pakistan. In this program we distributed over 800 heavy winter blankets to families hardest hit by the late summer floods. This particular area feels the full brunt of strong winter weather, and these families still have no homes other than government provided tents.
Field Report - HOPE worldwide on Pakistan Flood 2010
The world has watched the news out of Pakistan over the last month with a horrified, but cautious eye. Somehow this disaster has been slow to get into the consciousness of the rest of the world. We know it is there...but somehow we push it away. But after nearly a month of relentless bad news out of nearly every region of Pakistan, it seems that this just isn't going to go away.