- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Two more minors succumb to malnutrition in Tharparkar
- World Report 2018 - Pakistan: Events of 2017
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 31st of August, 2018
- Poliovirus that originated in Afghanistan detected in Rawalpindi
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
The Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan (AKHS, P) is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world. Building on the Ismaili Community's health care efforts in the first half of the 20th century, AKHS now provides primary health care and curative medical care in India, Pakistan, Kenya, Tanzania, and Syria. It includes five general hospitals, seven maternity homes/hospitals and 167 health centers/dispensaries in the country.
Islamabad, Pakistan,November 14, 2005) - His Highness the Aga Khan, Chairman of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), has made a three-year, $50-million commitment for the AKDN to support rehabilitation, socio-economic development, and earthquake-preparedness in areas of the North West Frontier Province and Azad Jammu and Kashmir affected by the 8 October shock.
CNN Video Report on Focus Relief Efforts in Pakistan: http://edition.cnn.com/video/
Islamabad, Pakistan, October 10, 2005 - His Highness the Aga Khan, Imam (spiritual leader) of the Ismaili Muslims and founder of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), today conveyed his deepest sympathy to the Government and people of Pakistan on the great loss of life, serious injury and widespread material destruction resulting from the earthquake that struck several parts of Pakistan.