Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Pakistan on the brink of winning the war against polio
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
Workers of the Finnish Red Cross are working hard in demanding conditions in Pakistan, where there are currently five FRC workers stationed. A Finnish-Danish disaster logistics unit is there to receive aid supplies and forward them onwards for distribution in flood-stricken areas. All Red Cross aid supplies from all over the world pass through the aid distribution team, whether they are tents or food supplies.
The team has set up a central warehouse in the city of Mardan in northern Pakistan.
- We are responsible for all aid supplies that come into the country.