- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Workers of the Finnish Red Cross are working hard in demanding conditions in Pakistan, where there are currently five FRC workers stationed. A Finnish-Danish disaster logistics unit is there to receive aid supplies and forward them onwards for distribution in flood-stricken areas. All Red Cross aid supplies from all over the world pass through the aid distribution team, whether they are tents or food supplies.
The team has set up a central warehouse in the city of Mardan in northern Pakistan.
- We are responsible for all aid supplies that come into the country.