- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Mastung, Pakistan, 14 July 2018
Nepal is supporting 500 urban refugees, including nearly 200 Pakistani nationals, a UN body has said.
The country has also been successful in the resettlement of over 90,000 Bhutanese refugees over the past six years at the initiative of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNCHR).
Experts, practitioners and policy makers in the field of rural water supply and sanitation in South Asia are gathered in the capital this week to share experiences and knowledge of best practices as well as challenges in implementing rural water supply and sanitation initiatives in the region.
Nepal government has decided to grant Rs 10 million to flood-hit Pakistan.
"The government has decided to support Pakistani flood victims with Rs 10 million cash assistance," minister for information and communications, Shankar Pokharel, told reporters after a cabinet meeting Friday evening.
As per the latest reports, around 1,600 people have died in recent floods in various parts of Pakistan so far while 14 million citizens are affected.
Meanwhile, the cabinet also decided to promote two Colonels of Nepal Army to Brigadier General and extended the service tenure of …