Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Pakistan on the brink of winning the war against polio
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
Nepal is supporting 500 urban refugees, including nearly 200 Pakistani nationals, a UN body has said.
The country has also been successful in the resettlement of over 90,000 Bhutanese refugees over the past six years at the initiative of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNCHR).
Experts, practitioners and policy makers in the field of rural water supply and sanitation in South Asia are gathered in the capital this week to share experiences and knowledge of best practices as well as challenges in implementing rural water supply and sanitation initiatives in the region.
Nepal government has decided to grant Rs 10 million to flood-hit Pakistan.
"The government has decided to support Pakistani flood victims with Rs 10 million cash assistance," minister for information and communications, Shankar Pokharel, told reporters after a cabinet meeting Friday evening.
As per the latest reports, around 1,600 people have died in recent floods in various parts of Pakistan so far while 14 million citizens are affected.
Meanwhile, the cabinet also decided to promote two Colonels of Nepal Army to Brigadier General and extended the service tenure of …