- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Mastung, Pakistan, 14 July 2018
Issue: Water and Sanitation Related Issues in the Earthquake Affected Regions.
1) Mr. Zaheer Gardezi, Director Watson ERRA, GOP, Islamabad
2) Ms. Ismat Saeed, Public Health Coordinator, Oxfam GB, Pakistan
Host:Tariq Bhatti, Coordinator Planning, Policy and Outreach
Date: June 20, 07.
Timings: 6:00 to 7:00 PM
October 2005 earthquake destroyed more than 1902 water supply and sanitation schemes in NWFP and 1978 schemes in AJK. This was observed by the panelists in Disaster Watch ?
Islamabad (13 June 2007): The lack of authentic and updated data on earthquake orphans has held back the process of policy formation for the rehabilitation and protection of those children who lost their parents in the wake of October 2005 earthquake.
The devastating earthquake which hit Himalayan mountain range and part of Hindu Kush region in India and Pakistan has massively destabilized life and livelihood in rural clusters and urban centers of North Western Frontier Province (NWFP) of Pakistan and Azad Jmmun and Kashmir.