- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Issue: Water and Sanitation Related Issues in the Earthquake Affected Regions.
1) Mr. Zaheer Gardezi, Director Watson ERRA, GOP, Islamabad
2) Ms. Ismat Saeed, Public Health Coordinator, Oxfam GB, Pakistan
Host:Tariq Bhatti, Coordinator Planning, Policy and Outreach
Date: June 20, 07.
Timings: 6:00 to 7:00 PM
October 2005 earthquake destroyed more than 1902 water supply and sanitation schemes in NWFP and 1978 schemes in AJK. This was observed by the panelists in Disaster Watch ?
Islamabad (13 June 2007): The lack of authentic and updated data on earthquake orphans has held back the process of policy formation for the rehabilitation and protection of those children who lost their parents in the wake of October 2005 earthquake.
The devastating earthquake which hit Himalayan mountain range and part of Hindu Kush region in India and Pakistan has massively destabilized life and livelihood in rural clusters and urban centers of North Western Frontier Province (NWFP) of Pakistan and Azad Jmmun and Kashmir.