- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
$375,000 Funding from Emergency Response Fund
Immediately following the 7.5-magnitude earthquake that hit Afghanistan last week and affected Pakistan and India, Qatar Red Crescent Society (QRCS) was the first humanitarian organization to respond.
Within one hour of the disaster, the Disaster Management Information Center (DMIC) was convened to monitor the situation. QRCS allocated $375,000 from its Emergency Response Fund to launch an urgent intervention there.
Qatar Red Crescent (QRC) is working in the field of Humanitarian Relief and voluntary work according to its Statute issued by Ministerial Decree in Doha, Qatar and in accordance with the provisions of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent. QRC is based in Pakistan since 2005 and has significantly contributed in the humanitarian efforts directed at relief and recovery of Earthquake victims of 2005.
Pakistan is facing the worst crisis in its history in form and torrential rains and floods.