Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
- Pakistan to go for advanced poliovirus diagnosis mechanism
- Afghan Refugees in Spotlight Amid Debate Over Sources of Unrest
(London 8th October 2006): Today we are remembering the dead of the last year's powerful and deadly earthquake which took place on 8th October at 8.52 AM Pakistantime.
The earthquake only lasted 40 seconds but killed over 80,000 including over 17,000 children. It completely destroyed towns and villages in northern Pakistanand Pakistan-administered Kashmir (AJK). 3.5 million Were left home less.
LONDON - KIRF in its weekly meeting held at its head office on Thursday demanded off the government of Pakistan to accelerate the pace of the rehabilitation activities in the quake affected Kashmir..