Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Measles cases on the rise in several districts in Sindh
- Pakistan Needs Global Climate Funds to Combat Shifting Weather Patterns
- Is Karachi ready to fight the next big heatwave?
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (18 - 24 March 2018)
- Gilgit-Baltistan partnership in disaster risk management: key effort in enabling mountain people understand and respond to consequences of climate change
On 19 October, the Government decided to allocate from the reserve LTL 300 thousand in humanitarian aid to the population of Pakistan stricken by the earthquake.
Lithuania has already sent a donation of 30 tents and 10 fire stoves for heating them on a NATO plane to the disaster area.
It is the second shipment of humanitarian aid from Lithuania this year to areas hit by natural disasters. In May this year, shipment of portable power stations, dirty water pumps and rubber footwear was sent to flood victims in Georgia.