Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Measles cases on the rise in several districts in Sindh
- Pakistan Needs Global Climate Funds to Combat Shifting Weather Patterns
- Is Karachi ready to fight the next big heatwave?
- Gilgit-Baltistan partnership in disaster risk management: key effort in enabling mountain people understand and respond to consequences of climate change
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (18 - 24 March 2018)
Pakistan: The Fred Hollows Foundation CEO, Brian Doolan, says tens of thousands of homeless earthquake victims will freeze to death if help does not get to remote mountain regions before snow begins to fall.
The Fred Hollows Foundation today announced that it will close the general community component of its South Asia Earthquake Appeal on Monday 31st October, reporting total donations to date at over $300,000 in cash, equipment and services.
The Fred Hollows Foundation team has delivered essential supplies to Tahkot, a village of 40,000 that had been cut off from the rest of the world since Saturday's earthquake.
The Fred Hollows Foundation has agreed to distribute almost 1000 tents to homeless families in Pakistan living in the Hazara and Kashmir regions.
Staff of The Fred Hollows Foundation will deliver essential medicines to hospitals in Pakistan, targeting Abbottabad, Haripur, Mansehra and Batgram, which service many of the communities hardest hit by Saturday's earthquake.