- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- From the market to the classroom: Pakistani youth get a second chance at education
- NDMA warns of drought-like situation in Sindh, parts of Balochistan
- Restoring Hope to Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Areas
- Time to End Child Marriage in Pakistan
TNN & Agencies | Sep 8, 2014, 12.45 AM IST
JAMMU/SRINAGAR: The death toll in Jammu & Kashmir's swamped districts from swirling waters of Jhelum, Chenab and Tawi and their tributaries rose to 150 with at least 50 more fatalities reported from various districts on Sunday. Numerous people were marooned even as relief efforts intensified with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who surveyed the extent of devastation from air, announcing Rs 1000 crore in aid for the pummeled state, describing its worst floods in 50 years as a national calamity.
Yudhvir RanaYudhvir Rana, TNN | Sep 28, 2011, 06.43AM IST
ATTARI: Fearing polio virus threat from Pakistan, the ministry of health and family welfare has begun anti-polio vaccination drive at Attari land and rail border. Under this all children between 0 to 5 years, arriving in India from Pakistan are being administered polio drops.
Polio virus importation from Pakistan is a major threat after dengue virus.