- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- 25pc increase in refusals recorded during anti-polio drive in Islamabad
- Govt indifferent to rising suicide trend in drought-hit Thar
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- Winter suspension of facilitated voluntary repatriation from Pakistan
- Pakistan: Sindh Overview Map (as of 03 April 2018)
SRINAGAR: Curfew was clamped in Pattan town of north Kashmir this evening after clashes broke out between two sects of "Muslims that left 20 people injured, one of them critically, and damaged nearly 25 shops.
Ghulam Hassan Mir, who was hit on the head during the clashes, was initially declared brought dead at a hospital here but later authorities clarified that he was in a critical condition at the S K Institute of medical sciences, Soura.
The clashes broke out at Baramulla's Hyderbaig-pattan, 27 kms from here, when people belonging to a particular sect were erecting a …
ISLAMABAD: At least 41 people were killed and more than 60 injured in twin-suicide bomb attacks Pakistan's north-western tribal region of Khyber.
The first blast occurred near a mosque and compound of militants in a crowded market place of Tirah Valley in Khyber, an area famous for selling hashish. Twenty seven people were left dead and more than 40 were injured. Within hours of the first attack, another blast hit a cattle market in Darmela area of Khyber, killing 14 people and injuring more than 20.