- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Deeptiman Tiwary,TNN | Nov 13, 2014, 05.44 AM IST
NEW DELHI: If the government was under the impression that the massive relief work carried out by armed forces during the Jammu and Kashmir deluge has won hearts of all those who reside in the valley, CRPF DG Dilip Trivedi on Wednesday struck a note of caution. Reflecting an understanding of the Kashmiri anger, Trivedi said a month of relief work cannot achieve such a feat and would require consistent work.
NEW DELHI/ISLAMABAD: Authorities in Jammu & Kashmir collected the bodies of women and children floating in the streets on Thursday as anger mounted over what many survivors said was a bungled operation to help those caught in the region's worst flooding in 50 years.
Both the Indian and Pakistan sides have been hit by extensive flooding in recent days, and about 450 people have been killed, with J&K's capital city Srinagar particularly hard hit.
TNN & Agencies | Sep 8, 2014, 12.45 AM IST
JAMMU/SRINAGAR: The death toll in Jammu & Kashmir's swamped districts from swirling waters of Jhelum, Chenab and Tawi and their tributaries rose to 150 with at least 50 more fatalities reported from various districts on Sunday. Numerous people were marooned even as relief efforts intensified with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who surveyed the extent of devastation from air, announcing Rs 1000 crore in aid for the pummeled state, describing its worst floods in 50 years as a national calamity.