Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Rotary International provides clean water to help end polio
- Pakistan: Polio Update - March 2018
- Pakistan: Human rights under surveillance
- Pakistan’s Climate Resilience Receives Boost with World Bank Support for Water, Environment and Cities
- The Impact of Explosive Violence on Students and Education in Kashmir
Dhananjay Mahapatra | TNN | Dec 22, 2015, 05.12 AM IST
New Delhi: Braving the bloodbath of partition, they migrated from Pakistan's Sialkot to villages in Jammu hoping for a better future but after 70 years, they are knocking at the Supreme Court's door protesting denial of permanent resident status, right to education, employment and voting in Jammu and Kashmir.
NEW DELHI: NIA on Wednesday arrested three top commanders of NDFBS, one of whom spearheaded the massacre of 78 people in Assam.
Ajoy Basumatary, commander of the 3rd battalion of the outfit was arrested from Kohima in Nagaland.
He was instrumental in killing of women and children, some just a few months old, in Sonitpur.
The agency has also recovered from the accused mobile phones and documents that have considerable information on the top leadership of the outfit.