- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (5 - 11 Aug 2018)
- Asia and the Pacific: Weekly Regional Humanitarian Snapshot (7 - 14 August 2018)
- UNHCR Pakistan Factsheet - July 2018
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
SRINAGAR: Curfew was clamped in Pattan town of north Kashmir this evening after clashes broke out between two sects of "Muslims that left 20 people injured, one of them critically, and damaged nearly 25 shops.
Ghulam Hassan Mir, who was hit on the head during the clashes, was initially declared brought dead at a hospital here but later authorities clarified that he was in a critical condition at the S K Institute of medical sciences, Soura.
The clashes broke out at Baramulla's Hyderbaig-pattan, 27 kms from here, when people belonging to a particular sect were erecting a …
ISLAMABAD: At least 41 people were killed and more than 60 injured in twin-suicide bomb attacks Pakistan's north-western tribal region of Khyber.
The first blast occurred near a mosque and compound of militants in a crowded market place of Tirah Valley in Khyber, an area famous for selling hashish. Twenty seven people were left dead and more than 40 were injured. Within hours of the first attack, another blast hit a cattle market in Darmela area of Khyber, killing 14 people and injuring more than 20.