- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Mastung, Pakistan, 14 July 2018
An earthquake of Magnitude 7.7 quake struck in the district of Awaran in Baluchistan province. All six districts of Balochistan including Gawadar, Kech, Awaran, Panjgor, Chagi and Khuzdar reported to be badly affected. Almost more than 300,000 people affected; the worst impact in Awaran district with 90% of houses in destroyed and some 250 houses collapsed in the village of Dalbedi. The quake led the residents flee into the streets in fear for their lives also spreads the mystery causing the small island to form off the coast of Pakistan.
Over 1.3 million people have been forced to flee their homes to escape the ferocious fighting between Government forces and militants in Swat, Pakistan. Facing the largest exodus of people since the partition of Pakistan from India, the area is heading towards a humanitarian crisis.
Muslim Hands (MH) has responded to this emerging crisis by providing food, safe drinking water, medical field clinics and temporary schools for the 50,000 displaced persons in three of the major camps in Swabi and Mardan, 100 km north of Islamabad.
About Muslim Hands
MH is an international relief and development organisation, established in 1993 with the objective of providing relief from poverty, sickness and the provision of education on a non-discriminatory basis. We work both directly and with partners in 48 of the world's poorest countries.
About Muslim Hands
Muslim Hands - United for the Needy is an international relief and development organisation, established in 1993 with the objective of providing relief from poverty, sickness and the provision of education on a non-discriminatory basis.
We work both directly and with partners in 35 of the world's poorest countries.
A major earthquake at around 04:00 GMT this morning has caused massive destruction across Kashmir, Pakistan, India and Afghanistan. The death toll is continuing to rise by the hour.