- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- The Final Push – Last nationwide polio vaccination campaign of 2018 will aim to protect more than 38 million children
- Met Office releases drought warning for Sindh and Balochistan
- Rs1bn donated by overseas Pakistanis for dams since July
- Winter suspension of facilitated voluntary repatriation from Pakistan
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
BALAKOT, Pakistan - Shaziah called for her brother as loud as she could, but there was no answer. The 7.6 magnitude earthquake that shook regions of Pakistan and India had flattened her village and already claimed 42 members of her family.
Ignoring her family's screams to retreat to a safe place, Shaziah continued to search through the rubble. She would not leave without finding her brother.
"My brother is the only hope for my family," said Shaziah. His income supports us and helps in the education of my other siblings.
OBI Field representatives survey a house destroyed by the earthquake.
KASHMIR, India - Knee-deep in rubble from their flattened home, Ahmed and his family found themselves in a race against time. The 7.6-magnitude earthquake that shook regions in Pakistan and India, left Ahmed, his wife and their newborn baby of four days to face the bitter Himalayan winter with no warm clothing and only a make-shift tent.