Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
Despite the significant decrease in the number of people who die from easily preventable diseases, third world countries are still plagued by diseases which can be cured cost-effectively. Our organization focuses on three different highly efficient strategies to save lives and help communities escape from the vicious cycle they are in. The categories under which we operate are cataract surgeries, hospital construction & administration and health scan programs.
Despite the fundamental role of water for human health, survival, and development, today more than 750 million people live without access to clean water1. Moreover, 2.5 billion people do not have access to adequate sanitation 2. As a result of these realities, every minute a child dies from a water-related disease, and more than 840,000 people lose their lives due to lack of access to clean water and sanitation.