- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- UNHCR Pakistan Factsheet - July 2018
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update | As of 31st July, 2018
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 31st July, 2018
- Pakistan: Summary of Legal Assistance and Aid Programme, January - July 2018
Following the devastation caused by the extreme flooding in Pakistan this week, MAG has been working with our national partner SPADO to limit the dangers people face from landmines and other deadly items of unexploded ordnance (UXO) dislodged by the floods.
MAG is training Pakistani non-governmental organisation Sustainable Peace And Development Organisation (SPADO) to help protect vulnerable people in conflict-affected areas.
In 2009, fleeing fighting and insecurity in South Waziristan in the Federally Administered Tribal Area (FATA), nearly half a million people began to move to temporary homes in the nearby Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (formerly known as North West Frontier Province).
These people will be exposed to significant risk from landmines and other remnants of conflict - the legacy of previous conflicts as well as the most recent bout …
MAG Emergency Appeal to help protect Afghan refugees from the impact of landmines - September 2001