- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Baltimore, MD (IOCC) — The race to reach dry land grows more urgent as massive flooding in Pakistan forces hundreds of thousands of families to evacuate their homes. Heavy monsoon rains earlier in the week have triggered landslides, while floodwaters have submerged entire villages and swept away bridges and more than 400,000 acres of planted crops. The monsoon floods have claimed the lives of more than 270 people and affected 1.9 million people in the country's 10 districts, according to a statement issued by the Pakistani government.
Baltimore, MD (IOCC) - International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC) has expanded its distribution of emergency supplies to flood-ravaged areas of Pakistan. While water is receding in many areas of the country, the devastation caused to homes, infrastructure and farm land has left many people without adequate access to clean water, food and medical assistance.
Baltimore, MD (IOCC) - Torrential rains and flooding over the course of July and early August have now affected an estimated 14 million people in Pakistan according to reports from the Government of Pakistan. Widespread flooding has devastated large parts of the country destroying homes, leaving people without food, clean water and shelter and exposing millions to the threat of disease.
In response to the emergency, IOCC has mobilized food assistance to vulnerable people in the flood affected communities of Wazirabad, Gujranwala and Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Baltimore, MD (IOCC) - International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC) is partnering with the Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia and Church World Service to provide assistance to survivors of a major earthquake centered in the mountains of Pakistani Kashmir, near the Indian border on October 8.