- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
In response to the worst natural disaster in Pakistan's history, World Concern is funding the work of two longtime partners who have staff working in the region: Mercy Corps and World Vision.
REUTERS/Danish Ismail courtesy www.alertnet.org
The 7.7 magnitude quake struck at 8:50 a.m. Saturday, October 8, wiping out entire villages and towns in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.
Even before September 11th, the BBC had reported, "One third of the Afghan population has fled abroad despairing of a future at home."