- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Polish Humanitarian Organisation is launching a new project on providing water supplying system to the Palestinian village.
Polish Humanitarian Organization has begun a new international mission providing numerous types of aid to the regions affected by the Asian earthquake. PHO will use donated money to repair the damaged water supply and sanitation systems. In addition to rebuilding PHO will also build new water purification stations, sanitation systems, and wells. PHO will be monitoring the water's quality, perserving it, and overseeing its distribution. Due to the need of conserving fresh water PHO will be implementing a hygiene education program.