Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
- Pakistan to go for advanced poliovirus diagnosis mechanism
- Afghan Refugees in Spotlight Amid Debate Over Sources of Unrest
This report was written by Márta Pardavi, Gruša Matevžič, Júlia Iván and Anikó Bakonyi of the Hungarian Helsinki Committee (HHC), the first three updates were written by Gruša Matevžič, the fourth update was written by Gruša Matevžič, Júlia Iván, Anikó Bakonyi and Gábor Gyulai, and the 2016 and 2017 updates were written by András Alföldi, Gruša Matevžič, Zita Barcza-Szabó and Zsolt Szekeres. The report was edited by ECRE.
This report was written by Pavle Kilibarda and Nikola Kovačević at the Belgrade Centre for Human Rights (BCHR), and was edited by ECRE. The 2016 and 2017 updates were written by Nikola Kovačević at BCHR, and edited by ECRE.
This report draws on the BCHR’s experience in representing asylum seekers and refugees in Serbia, engaging the asylum authorities and monitoring the respect for the right to asylum in the country.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2017, unless otherwise stated.
This report was written by Iliana Savova, Director, Refugee and Migrant Legal Programme, Bulgarian Helsinki Committee and was edited by ECRE.
The Spanish reception of the increasing number of migrants arriving by sea in the course of 2017 is described as arbitrary by a new report of the Spanish Commission of Aid to Refugees (CEAR) revealing severe problems with detention conditions and access to legal assistance and the asylum procedure.
Refugee rights subsiding? New AIDA comparative report
An AIDA comparative report launched today discusses the impact of Europe’s two-tier protection regime, distinguishing between refugee status and subsidiary protection, on the rights of those granted protection.
ECRE's Recommendations for the Stockholm Programme
With the publication of its Communication 'An area of freedom, security and justice serving the citizen', the Commission has presented its views on the EU's priorities in the field of justice and home affairs, including in the field of asylum, for the next five years. The Communication will be used as the basis for discussions between the various stakeholders at EU level that should result in the adoption in December 2009 by the Heads of State and Government of the so-called Stockholm Programme.