- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Mastung, Pakistan, 14 July 2018
Direct Relief is working with its generous supporter Abbott to deliver a donation of essential nutritional products for children affected by two major earthquakes that destroyed villages and killed more than 600 people in Baluchistan province in southwestern Pakistan.
Shipped directly from Abbott’s facility in Pakistan, the supplements will be used by Murshid Hospital and local partners to treat children who have been affected by the disaster.
To expedite aid for people affected by flooding in Pakistan, longtime Direct Relief supporter Abbott is donating critically needed nutritional products directly from its facilities in Pakistan. Abbott products Pedialyte and Ensure are being delivered direct to Direct Relief’s partner, Murshid Hospital, in Karachi, which is caring for flood-affected populations.