- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- 25pc increase in refusals recorded during anti-polio drive in Islamabad
- Govt indifferent to rising suicide trend in drought-hit Thar
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- Winter suspension of facilitated voluntary repatriation from Pakistan
- Pakistan: Sindh Overview Map (as of 03 April 2018)
Direct Relief is working with its generous supporter Abbott to deliver a donation of essential nutritional products for children affected by two major earthquakes that destroyed villages and killed more than 600 people in Baluchistan province in southwestern Pakistan.
Shipped directly from Abbott’s facility in Pakistan, the supplements will be used by Murshid Hospital and local partners to treat children who have been affected by the disaster.
To expedite aid for people affected by flooding in Pakistan, longtime Direct Relief supporter Abbott is donating critically needed nutritional products directly from its facilities in Pakistan. Abbott products Pedialyte and Ensure are being delivered direct to Direct Relief’s partner, Murshid Hospital, in Karachi, which is caring for flood-affected populations.