- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- When Water Becomes a Hazard: A Diagnostic Report on The State of Water Supply, Sanitation and Poverty in Pakistan and Its Impact on Child Stunting
- Restoring Hope to Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Areas
- Time to End Child Marriage in Pakistan
- “Shall I Feed My Daughter, or Educate Her?” - Barriers to Girls’ Education in Pakistan
An estimated 1 million women live with obstetric fistula, a devastating consequence of prolonged obstructed labor, and thousands of new case develop each year. Life-restoring treatment for women with fistula is available at the health facilities on this map
SANTA BARBARA, CA (August 10, 2007) In response to the recent monsoons and subsequent flooding in South Asia, medical aid group Direct Relief International is collaborating with partners in the affected countries to meet pressing healthcare needs compounded by contaminated and stagnant floodwaters.
In Pakistan, Direct Relief is supplying partner American Refugee Committee (ARC) with an Emergency Health Kit, containing medicines, IV solutions, and other supplies and equipment.
In response to the reported magnitude 7.6 earthquake near the India-Pakistan border, Direct Relief is preparing to respond as needed to emergency health needs.
Direct Relief Chief of Staff Annie Maxwell is in India on a previously scheduled visit with the leaders of BJS, an Indian nongovernmental organization with a nationwide disaster planning and response capacity, and has extended Direct Relief's offer of assistance.
Vice President of Programs Chris Brady has been in direct contact with a hospital administrator of a Direct Relief partner in Pakistan.