- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 31st of August, 2018
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugee Update - As of 31st of August, 2018
- Restoring Self–Reliance: Support for Self-reliance and Livelihoods Projects in Asia - Annual Report 2017
- In Pakistan, a high mountain water pipe brings a bonus: peace
- Will seek opposition's advice over Afghan, Bengali refugees' citizenship: PM Khan
An estimated 1 million women live with obstetric fistula, a devastating consequence of prolonged obstructed labor, and thousands of new case develop each year. Life-restoring treatment for women with fistula is available at the health facilities on this map
SANTA BARBARA, CA (August 10, 2007) In response to the recent monsoons and subsequent flooding in South Asia, medical aid group Direct Relief International is collaborating with partners in the affected countries to meet pressing healthcare needs compounded by contaminated and stagnant floodwaters.
In Pakistan, Direct Relief is supplying partner American Refugee Committee (ARC) with an Emergency Health Kit, containing medicines, IV solutions, and other supplies and equipment.
In response to the reported magnitude 7.6 earthquake near the India-Pakistan border, Direct Relief is preparing to respond as needed to emergency health needs.
Direct Relief Chief of Staff Annie Maxwell is in India on a previously scheduled visit with the leaders of BJS, an Indian nongovernmental organization with a nationwide disaster planning and response capacity, and has extended Direct Relief's offer of assistance.
Vice President of Programs Chris Brady has been in direct contact with a hospital administrator of a Direct Relief partner in Pakistan.