- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Paper presented by the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers at the International Interdisciplinary Conference on Rehabilitation and Reintegration of War-Affected Children
22-23 October 2009 - Brussels, Belgium
New York City - The Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers today released a 195-page report listing those governments and groups that use and recruit child soldiers, in advance of an upcoming United Nations Security Council debate on children and armed conflict.
"This report is a 'list of shame' for the armed groups and governments using boys and girls in their conflicts in defiance of international standards," said Casey Kelso, Coalition Coordinator.
Note: The situation in Afghanistan and neighbouring areas makes independent human rights research and monitoring extremely difficult. This briefing was compiled from public information sources and a field visit by the Coalition Secretariat. The Coalition Secretariat accepts full editorial responsibility for this document which has not been prepared in conjunction with individual organisations' field programs in Afghanistan.