- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Childreach/Plan was among 18 relief charities included on a distinguished list issued by the American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), a leading charity watchdog.
With the fall of the government and continued bombing by the U.S.-led coalition, the people of Afghanistan continue to flee their county en masse.
"The deepening humanitarian crisis is continuing to gravely affect Afghan civilians," according to Plan Pakistan Program Manager Haider W. Yaqub. "The biggest sufferers of the present crisis are Afghan children."