Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
- Pakistan to go for advanced poliovirus diagnosis mechanism
Childreach/Plan was among 18 relief charities included on a distinguished list issued by the American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), a leading charity watchdog.
With the fall of the government and continued bombing by the U.S.-led coalition, the people of Afghanistan continue to flee their county en masse.
"The deepening humanitarian crisis is continuing to gravely affect Afghan civilians," according to Plan Pakistan Program Manager Haider W. Yaqub. "The biggest sufferers of the present crisis are Afghan children."