- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 31st of August, 2018
- World Report 2018 - Pakistan: Events of 2017
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugee Update - As of 31st of August, 2018
- Restoring Self–Reliance: Support for Self-reliance and Livelihoods Projects in Asia - Annual Report 2017
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
An inter-Cluster assessment mission was conducted to Ladha, Sararogha,
Sarwakai, and Tiarza Tehsils South Waziristan Agency (SWA) from 10 to 13 February 2016. The mission visited eight recently de-notified villages. The Government plans to facilitate the return of some 30,000 IDPs to these areas.
Key findings and recommendations
An inter-Cluster assessment mission was conducted to Mir Ali Tehsil in North Waziristan Agency (NWA) from 26–29 January 2016. The mission covered a sample of six out of the ten villages that were recently de-notified by authorities. The Government has planned to facilitate the return of some 5,000 to 7,000 families to these areas.
• An estimated 10 per cent of private houses were damaged due conflict and 1.5 years of weather damage.
An inter-Cluster assessment mission was conducted to the Sipah area of Bara Tehsil in Khyber Agency on 2 February, 2016. The mission visited Haji Abad where discusions were held with the Military, FDMA, male and female returnees, and community elders. Visits were also conducted to nearby communities and agricultural areas where damages were observed. The Government has planned and is facilitating the return of over 7,000 families to these areas.