- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan’s polio fighters lend a hand in the battle against measles
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, September 2018
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 30th of September, 2018
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (7 - 13 Oct 2018)
- Health ministry reports two new polio cases
The deteriorating security situation in some parts of the country has led to the closure of health facilities in many districts and caused casualties among healthcare workers.
Health Cluster partners provided support to primary health services for returnees in Torkham, Spin Boldak, Zaranj and Islam Qala border crossings.
Under the 2nd Allocation of the Common Humanitarain Fund (CHF), 9 health projects are supported with an overall Health envelop of USD 6,408, 749.
The deteriorating security situation in many parts of the country has led to the closure of health facilities in many districts. There have been reports of closed health facilities in Uruzgan and Badghis due to armed group interference.