- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
3.3 M people face severe food insecure due to ongoing drought. 280,000 people have already been displaced because of drought. Health status of those displaced and at places of origin are compromised by malnutrition, lack of maternal healthcare and potential disease outbreaks (AWD, respiratory infections, CCHF).
The deteriorating security situation in some parts of the country has led to the closure of health facilities in many districts and caused casualties among healthcare workers.
Health Cluster partners provided support to primary health services for returnees in Torkham, Spin Boldak, Zaranj and Islam Qala border crossings.
Under the 2nd Allocation of the Common Humanitarain Fund (CHF), 9 health projects are supported with an overall Health envelop of USD 6,408, 749.
The deteriorating security situation in many parts of the country has led to the closure of health facilities in many districts. There have been reports of closed health facilities in Uruzgan and Badghis due to armed group interference.