- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Active USG Programs for the Pakistan Response (Last Updated 07/06/18)
An inter-Cluster assessment mission was conducted to Ladha, Sararogha,
Sarwakai, and Tiarza Tehsils South Waziristan Agency (SWA) from 10 to 13 February 2016. The mission visited eight recently de-notified villages. The Government plans to facilitate the return of some 30,000 IDPs to these areas.
Key findings and recommendations
An inter-Cluster assessment mission was conducted to Mir Ali Tehsil in North Waziristan Agency (NWA) from 26–29 January 2016. The mission covered a sample of six out of the ten villages that were recently de-notified by authorities. The Government has planned to facilitate the return of some 5,000 to 7,000 families to these areas.
• An estimated 10 per cent of private houses were damaged due conflict and 1.5 years of weather damage.