- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: UNHCR, partners supporting refugee communities to become self-reliant
- Another Polio case reported from Bajaur
- Feeding girls less than boys, early marriages key reasons for stunting
- WHO provides support to Pakistan’s immunization programme to strengthen routine immunization in underserved areas
- WHO EMRO Weekly Epidemiological Monitor: Volume 11, Issue 52 (30 December 2018)
Jeddah, July 6,2013 : Dr. Ahmad Mohamed Ali, Chairman of the IDB Group hailed the existing cooperation between the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the IDB Group in their efforts to eradicate polio in three member countries of the Bank, viz., Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nigeria.
Dr. Ali, who visited the Gates Foundation in Seattle, Washington, last week, expressed hope to step up cooperation to include eradication of contagious diseases, increasing food security, and promoting health services especially for children in IDB member countries.
25.10.2010, Jeddah - President of the Islamic Development Bank Group H.E. Dr.
A technical delegation of Islamic Development Bank Group has arrived in Pakistan to contribute to immediate relief efforts and see into the basic needs of the victims of the recent flooding which still continues to wreck havoc in the country.
In meetings with officials from Pakistani ministry of finance, the National Crisis Management Cell (NCMC) and other relevant ministries and government bodies, the delegation sought possible ways and means for delivering immediate assistance to the affected people whose number reportedly stands at more than 20 million with more than 2 million …
The Islamic Development Bank has pledged
a sum of US$11.8 million to help the victims of the Earthquake which ravaged
the North of Pakistan and Kashmir.
This has been announced by H.E. Dr. Ahmed Mohammed Ali, IDB President.
He added that the Bank's assistance embraces US$1.6 million as a grant to be dedicated for relief goods such as tents, medicine and food supplies, and US$ 10.2 million to contribute to the rehabilitation of the public utilities which were damaged by the earthquake.