- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Humanitarian Resilience Journal - Governance in Preparedness - Issue #1
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- Winter suspension of facilitated voluntary repatriation from Pakistan
- Pakistan: Sindh Overview Map (as of 03 April 2018)
- In visit to Thar, CJP lauds Sindh govt efforts but says more work needs to be done
Jeddah, KSA, 14.05.2014 – Chairman of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group, Dr. Ahmad Mohamed Ali, has praised a generous donation of SR one billion (US$ 267 million) by a philanthropist for 75 mobile health clinics that are to be launched under IDB supervision in rural and remote areas that have poor access to medical services, in IDB member countries and in Muslim communities in Non-member countries.
The Islamic Development Bank has pledged
a sum of US$11.8 million to help the victims of the Earthquake which ravaged
the North of Pakistan and Kashmir.
This has been announced by H.E. Dr. Ahmed Mohammed Ali, IDB President.
He added that the Bank's assistance embraces US$1.6 million as a grant to be dedicated for relief goods such as tents, medicine and food supplies, and US$ 10.2 million to contribute to the rehabilitation of the public utilities which were damaged by the earthquake.